Utility Operator at Kasapreko Company Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Kasapreko Company Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The job holder ensures the continuous operation of the utility Plants at our facilities, along with routine inspections, maintenance, and keeping of vital records.
Job Code: KUO-1
• Operate the Plant Utilities System, i.e., Steam Boilers, Cooling Towers, Water Softeners, Air Compressors, and ancillary equipment.
• Ensure continuous operation by performing routine inspections and maintenance, monitoring metering equipment, and adjusting levels as necessary as well as maintaining all the necessary records.
• Implement and follow all the standard laws relating to the safe operation of the equipment.• Carry out chemical analysis of the operating fluids and adjust the operation accordingly.
• Able to operate different types of pumps, Manual and auto valves, Safety Valves, etc.
• Perform scheduled maintenance of the equipment as well as Startup/Shutdowns of the respective machinery.
• Ensure the continuous supply of Steam, Cooling Water, Compressed Air, and other Utilities to the plant as per required parameters and take appropriate action to ensure continuous and reliable operation of equipment and systems.
• Able to Read blueprints, manuals, schematics, and building codes to problem solve or install as necessary.
• Make all efforts to maintain a clean, hazard-free work environment.
• Maintain inventory of all Chemicals, Spare parts, and tools to ensure their proper supply at all times.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Full certification to operate standard boiler machinery
• At least 2 years of working experience as a boiler operator is required, 4 years preferred.
• Have sound knowledge of Utility equipment and its operations.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite.
Method of ApplicationKindly submit your CV with Job Code via email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 15 December, 2022