Upper Completions Service Delivery Coordinator – Oilfield Services at Baker Hughes
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Baker Hughes
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Our Oilfield Services (OFS) business provides intelligent connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Sales team work in partnership with our business partners to build loyalty and develop sales growth. We take responsibility for the business’ success by building trusted relationships and understanding our partners.Partner with the bestAs a Service Delivery Coordinator- Upper Completions, you will ensure that we maximize short and long-term revenue. You will oversee the on-time delivery, contract adherence and payment for our customers. In this dynamic role, you will coordinate job activities across organizational boundaries, ensuring delivery to our customers.As a Service Delivery Coordinator- Upper Completions, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring field resource deployment planning and execution to meet customer and business metrics
- Interfacing with the customer service managers on issues escalations
- Developing and executing short and long-range resource plans based on resource forecasts and region business commitments including recruitment, skills reviews, and resource development through advance level training
- Working together with high level people from the business and SPB and EB level.
- Acting as primary contact for clients for job preparation, execution and close out, will manage the relationship to ensure business success.
- Being responsible for scheduling and dispatching of resources in line with job requirements.
- Specifying needs communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done.
- Adhering to all applicable EHS rules and regulations and report immediately any unsafe practices/conditions.
Fuel your passionTo be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Have at least 6 years’ relevant experience in Oil and Gas or Energy industry
- Have at least 7 years’ experience with Intelligent Production Systems or Upper Completions
- Be a good team player and display good communication and problem solving skills
- Be able to interface with SSA industry players, including international and local O&G operators
- Be a motivated self-starter with a result oriented mindset and an ability to engage and influence multiple stakeholders.
Work in a way that works for youWe recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these we can offer a lot of flexibility in this role. Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply
Working with usOur people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for youOur inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
About UsWith operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join UsAre you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 18th October, 2022