UNFPA Ghana Internship at UNDP
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: UNDP
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Background: UNFPA works to deliver a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled. To empower young people, UNFPA Ghana’s internship programme is designed to offer enthusiastic students/new graduates (including young persons living with disabilities) ready to gain hands-on experience in the real world of work, the opportunity to grow and develop.EligibilityEducational requirements
- Be enrolled in a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent) and have completed one full academic year.
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as master’s programme or higher).
- Have recently graduated with a university degree as defined above and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation; or
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional trainee programme and undertake the internship as part of this programme.
Other Eligibility Requirements
- Demonstrate interest in the field of development.
- Demonstrate ability to adapt to new environments and to establish and maintain good working relations with individuals of different cultural backgrounds.
How You Can Make a DifferenceUNFPA is the lead UN agency for delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled. UNFPA’s strategic plan (2022-2025), reaffirms the relevance of the current strategic direction of UNFPA and focuses on three transformative results: to end preventable maternal deaths; end unmet need for family planning; and end gender-based violence and harmful practices. These results capture our strategic commitments on accelerating progress towards realizing the ICPD and SDGs in the Decade of Action leading up to 2030. Our strategic plan calls upon UN Member States, organizations and individuals to “build forward better”, while addressing the negative impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic on women’s and girls’ access to sexual and reproductive health and reproductive rights, recover lost gains and realize our goals.In a world where fundamental human rights are at risk, we need principled and ethical staff, who embody these international norms and standards, and who will defend them courageously and with full conviction.UNFPA is seeking candidates that transform, inspire and deliver high impact and sustained results; we need staff who are transparent, exceptional in how they manage the resources entrusted to them and who commit to deliver excellence in programme results.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 6th September, 2023