Underground Field Service Supervisor at Epiroc
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Epiroc
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
While this role opens you to career growth opportunities within the PSD business, the purpose of this role is to support sales across Anglophone countries.
- People Management: Lead, motivate, develop, and support underground service contract & filed service team to deliver service excellence.
- Compliance: Ensure all work practices are conducted in a safe manner in line with relevant legislative and Safety requirements.
- Recording and Reporting: Ensure maintenance history for all Jobs and services and equipment is recorded, relevant records and reports are delivered to management.
- Project Delivery: Contribute to the successful delivery of workshop projects, Overhauls taking responsibility as directed.
- Take lead and Supervise Overhauls, Audit and Repair of all Epiroc underground equipment and Components repair/ rebuilt for both Workshop and Customer Sites.
- To Supervise Field Service work, including scheduled services, machines assessment (RigScan) and breakdown repairs on all Epiroc Underground equipment
- Ensure Efficient Maintenance of different underground fleet (Tooling and Equipment by Supervising and documenting Periodic Inspections).
- To take responsibility for the safe storage and maintenance of the company’s vehicles, workshop Tooling and General Equipment in your care.
- Ensure the preparation of monthly closings and reporting, in collaboration with the service operation Manager & Service admin.
- Follow the guarantees, Service news & Safety campaign for all underground machines in your territory in collaboration with the technical support manager and service admin.
- Propose and collaborate in the definition of maintenance contracts and the sale of service products in close connection with the Product Support Manager & service Operation Manager.
- Support for customers technically & operators training if needed.
- Doing back-up of the supervisors on site if needed
- Participating on commissioning of the new machines
Competence, Skills And Experience
- University degree in Engineering and/or Mechanical Engineering equivalent
- Has experience on field service and workshop specially on mining sector.
- Has experience on Epiroc equipment specially or equivalents.
- Successful experience in leading and guiding a team of service team and technicians.
- At least five years technical experience and site supervision
- Experience in the underground mining
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
- Ability to build strong and effective working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Having astute safety awareness and comply with safety regulations of company and customer sites
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th May, 2023