UI/UX Designer at JUDY
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: JUDY
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team and help us shape the look and feel our product, introduce consistency and make the product enjoyable to use by customers .
JUDY is Africa’s most robust and largest database of legislative documents with presence in Ghana, Nigeria and Kenya. Our vision is to be the most comprehensive, most utilized database of case judgments in the world.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, accessibility, etc)
- Conduct user testing of applications, software, and websites
- Design both a short term and long term UX vision for the JUDY products
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary.
- Transportation costs are covered.
- Lunch covered.
- Exciting and meaningful work with an ambitious and passionate team.
- Be an early employee at a rising start-up, take on a lot of responsibility, and play a substantial role in the future of the company.
- You apply.
- Screening interview (15/30 mins).
- We give you a take home assignment
- Extensive interview about your previous experience and get to know you better. (30/60 mins).
- We like you + your work = we make an offer.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 8th Oct. 2021