Trips & Visits Specialist I at Compassion International
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Compassion International
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Acts as an advocate for children. Understands and advances Christ’s mandate to protect children. Raises awareness of the needs of children and takes active steps to help protect against neglect, abuse, and exploitation of children. Promotes the dignity, respect, positive treatment, potential of children in all circumstances. Encourages the involvement of others in helping children in need. Reports and appropriately supports responses to incidents of harm of children if they occur.
- Assists in collaborating with marketing specialists to provide first-hand experience and exposure to Compassion’s core ministry programs for vision trips, sponsors, and donors, ultimately to increase involvement and sponsorship of children.
- Cooperates with partnership team and church partners to plan tours and visits for vision trips, sponsors, and donors. Provides feedback to Partnership Facilitators and Training teams for Partnership capacity/skill building to enhance the quality of tours and visits to the project.
- Helps find and train translators to service tour groups as they interact with church partners, sponsored children, and other key stakeholders. Trains and arranges payment for these translators.
- Uses discretion and independent judgment to guard Compassion’s interests as well as the life and property of participants as best as possible. Relies on external resources to help enable travel security in the area.
- Helps arrange logistics for marketing related groups including booking accommodations, arranging in-country transportation, and purchasing visit gifts.
- Explains Compassion programs and trip outcomes, collaborating with stakeholders to ensure field exposure trip quality and effectiveness.
- May provide expertise to other professionals and support staff in the tours discipline.
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion’s core “Cultural Behaviors” in all internal and external communication and relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- N/A No experience is required beyond the minimum education requirement.
Licenses and Certifications
- Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown above
Working EnvironmentOffice – Standard Office EnvironmentPhysical DemandsSitting, standing, and/or walking for up to 8 hours per dayTravel RequirementsMay be required to travel up to 50% of normal schedule
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th September, 2023