Treasury Officer – Receivables at TotalEnergies
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: TotalEnergies
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Profil du candidat
- A partly Qualified member of a Professional Accounting Body [ICAG, ACCA,CIMA Etc]
- With at least 2 years Post Qualification experience.
- A holder of at least a first degree in Accounting from a recognized University[ Second Class].
- Must be diligent and prepared to work beyond normal hours
- Must be dedicated, reliable and inspire confidence
- Must be able to communicate effectively and at all level.
- Receive and process area office intraday payments (Kumasi, Takoradi, Tamale)
- Daily reconciliation of area deposits with Bank Cashiers for Treasury Manager’s review
- Reconcile and analyze E-Payment transactions (VISA, Momo, USSD, QR) for all banks; Send combine report to stakeholders (Retail Network team) monthly/Quarterly
- Identify transfers/remittances on Bank Statements and create SNOW tickets for SSC processing post-transaction day.
- Review of Bank Transit accounts and coordinate with local & SSC team to clear open items.
- Follow up with banks for details of unidentified transactions on bank statements.
- Input daily benchmark exchange rates into SAP.
- Monitor and ensure immediate reversal of area office return cheques
- Any other duties as delegated by the Treasury Manager
Contexte et environnement Treasury Officer (Receivables) job consists of managing deposits and remittances made by customers (cheques E-Payments, bank transfer/remittances) on daily basis in relation with marketing team.A good number of our clients prefer to make payments via bank transfers.TEMG receives huge amounts of Ghana cedis & USD payments on a monthly basis through bank transfers.These in total represent a significant amount of TEMG’s total cash inflow, it therefore demands close monitoring and accurate capturing on customers’ accounts.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17th October, 2023