Treasure Analyst at Moove
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Moove
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Moove is on a mission to build the largest mobility fintech for emerging markets. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across tier 1 African cities. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
About The Role
Moove is looking for an experienced Treasury Analyst with a strong financial acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Treasury Analyst. This position will be reporting to the Finance Manager. As a proven result-driven person, the Treasury Analyst will be responsible for the preparation, monitoring, and reporting of the company’s general ledger.
In this role, you will dig deep into the financial information system, monitor month-end closing as well as suggest improvements and support implementation. If you’ve got an analytical mind, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for forecasting, this is the role for you!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Download remittances from daily collections
- Reconcile remittances and ensure all differences are followed up.
- Prepare and upload all payments to vendors and customers
- Record all bank transactions in the relevant accounting software
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Update prepayment and intercompany payable schedules and ensure intercompany balances (receivable and payable) for Ghana entities are in agreement
- Upload staff salaries and make statutory payments including withholding taxes for all companies
- Prepare all bank documentation and liaise with banks for account opening and online banking set-ups for companies
- Prepare month-end balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of financial year-end files
- Support the annual financial audit process
- Assist Finance Manager with ad hoc duties
What You Will Need For This Position
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in accounting or finance-related discipline
- Minimum of three (3) years in an accounting role
- Proficiency in data collation and analysis
- Proficiency in the use of an accounting system
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting concepts, principles, and practices regarding budgeting and management reporting
- Good understanding of:
- IFRS and other Local/ international accounting standards and practices
- Income tax and VAT legislation
- Good knowledge of trend analysis
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Well-developed ability to manage multiple priorities
KPIs that will be measured after you start
- Timeliness of reconciliations, payments, and capturing of data
- Timeliness and accuracy of monthly management reports Timeliness and accuracy of the budget preparations
- Accuracy of balance sheet reconciliations
Who You’ll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to our Finance Manager. You will be working closely with our Finance Manager, and the General Manager.
About The Team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make financial freedom within reach.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of the information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 3rd August. 2022