Transfer Pricing Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are a professional services organisation with a strong footprint across the globe. Our footprint and staffing mix enable us to provide our clients with seamless and consistent service, wherever they are located on the continent. Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of African operating environments enable us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and offer truly tailored solutions to business challenges.
In line with our business strategy and in response to our customers’ requirements, we are expanding and are looking for a motivated and experienced transfer pricing Specialist to join our Transfer Pricing (“TP”) Team.
As a member of the TP Team, you will work on all aspects of intercompany pricing arrangements between associated entities affecting tangible and intangible properties and the provision of services and financing.
A career in our TP business unit will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop compliant structures in furtherance of their business goals. You join our TP team to provide our clients with a wide range of TP solutions including but not only limited to all aspects of documentation, planning, dispute resolution and other emerging transfer pricing trends.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Delivering on TP projects. This includes assisting clients in developing local or multi-territory TP documentation, with local TP filings and resolving TP audit assessments and disputes. Your role will also include advising clients in providing proactive value-add TP advisory and performing TP compliance reviews as part of statutory audits or due diligences.
- Preparing and analysing financial and economic data.
- Keeping up to date with developments in the tax and TP space.
- Establishing effective working relationships directly with client contacts and staff.
- Keeping up to date with local and international business and economic issues.
- University Degree from a recognised university with at least 2nd Class Upper Honours or its equivalent.
- A Chartered Accountant, Chartered Tax Practitioner and/or a lawyer is an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Tax and TP work experience in a reputable organisation.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Ability to learn, research and follow instructions and procedures.
- Adapting and responding to change.
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks.
- Planning and organising.
Deadline for submission of application is 14 July 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 14th July. 2022