Transactions Processor at Absa Bank
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Absa Bank
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
- To process all cedi transactions focusing on financial institutions settlement and other related transaction like Salary payments, standing orders within the payment space and provide support to the payments manager in achieving Operational excellence
Delivering Operational and Service Excellence
- Managing vostro customers inflows and outflows and ensure their accounts balances are able to cater for their trades.
- Settlement of vostro customers trades as per value date for both on-us/off-us
- Appropriate engagement of vostro customers on their trades and ensure accurate and timely communication of information to these vostro customers
- Ensure trades are settle as per value date and any exceptions are communicated appropriately to avoid any interest claims.
- Ensure appropriate fees and charges are apply to these vostro customers as per their concession agreement.
- Support processing of manual salaries, electronic funds transfer for salaries payments (SFI/Makola DLV/Sybrin EFT/Enterprise Portal), standing orders, cash send payments when the need arises
- Raising of entries relating to transactions in your unit
- Investigate customer queries and complaints by taking ownership and resolving in a timely manner.
- Achieve individual customer service targets and support the achievement of team targets by working within relevant service level agreements
- Deliver world class customer service practices and ensure adherence to Absa Service standards
Accountability: Time spilt 25%
- Constantly seek to improve ways of working by challenging the status quo and supporting an empowering climate within the team, sharing knowledge, experience, best practice and providing constructive feedback as required.
- Provide cover for other team members as required.
- Support and adopt the implementation of change initiatives.
- Participate in local events to support local needs, develop individual and team skills and raise the Absa profile in the local community.
Accountability: Time split 10%
- Agree performance development objectives with the team manager.
- Pursue self-development to increase personal effectiveness, acknowledging strengths and areas for development.
Accountability: Time split – 15%
- Escalate Issue and incidents within 24hours of notice
- Conduct snap checks on account assigned by the department within 48hrs of receipt
- Conduct test on risks assigned during RCA testings within the scheduled time advised
- Achieve green audit and no surprise issue at audit.
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31st August. 2022