Territory Manager – Francophone at Sandvik
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Sandvik
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading, and hauling and materials handling.
Are you driven and resilient to win in a competitive sales environment, have good negotiation skills, and good financial and commercial acumen, do you have a successful track record of developing new businesses and effective utilization of sales pipeline management & CRM systems? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Territory Manager- Francophone to join our Sales Area West Africa team in West Africa (Flexible/ Ghana/ Mali/Burkina Faso). The role will be reporting directly to the Vice President -West Africa.
The Territory Manager – Francophone will be fully responsible for driving growth and delivering Sandvik Mining and Rock Solution’s value proposition to the customer by driving the implementation of the Sandvik strategy in the Francophone Territories.
- The main point of contact for customers in the assigned SAWA region (Francophone Territories).
- Ensure that the Territory/Sales Area Business Plan is developed and implemented in collaboration with Sales Area BLMs
- Create a portfolio of new business customers in Francophone West Africa
- Capitalize on new opportunities by creating compelling customer solutions and proposals.
- Develop a good knowledge of SMR products and services.
- As part of strategy and budgeting develop a Territory resource plan (organization, workshop, stocking points, competence development, talent management, shared services, etc.)
- Drive the agreed strategy and budget through all territories and service activities.
- Marketing and sale of a portfolio of Sandvik equipment, technology, and Aftermarket solutions
- Planning and preparation of business proposals and making recommendations.
- Oversee the development of key projects and is accountable for the successful startup and closure of the projects.
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities with the objective of positioning the company competitively in the market,
- Conducts market studies and feasibility studies.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of professionals to achieve established sales and business development goals.
- Ensure the business performance of the individual Divisions.
- Closely follow the execution of the agreed strategy and initiate and implement necessary mitigating actions in cooperation with the Sales Area Management team.
- Provide leadership to support functions including Marketing, EHS, Finance, Legal, and HR
- Foster ongoing collaboration between Sales Area Business Line Manager and Key Customer Managers
- Adherence to all SMC Policies & Procedures especially the SHEQ policies.
Qualification & Experience
- Degree in Engineering or Mining related courses. Post Graduate Qualification in Business is an added advantage.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in a similar Management role is preferred. Exposure to international markets along with strong cross-cultural awareness, particularly in remote challenging environments, is desirable.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Good knowledge of the role’s geography and industry.
- A successful track record of developing new businesses.
- Demonstrable success in leading high-value technical proposals, bids, and tenders
- Effective utilization of sales pipeline management & CRM systems
- Good financial and commercial acumen
- Drive and resilience are required to win in a competitive sale environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 applications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- French language skills would be highly regarded.
License or certificates
- Valid Driver’s License & Passport
- Able to clear a criminal background check.
- Able to obtain ITAR clearance.
We place great value on your personal qualities as well as your determined and hands-on approach. The successful candidate is enthusiastic about the work, possesses high ethical and professional standards, and demonstrates a pro-activity and initiative attitude. Your excellent interpersonal communication skills enable you to gain trust and the ability to network with ease within the business. As a team player, you enjoy cooperating with others, but you also have the motivation to work independently and take ownership of your responsibilities.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th May, 2023