Technical Training Resources Developer and Trainer at World Food Programme
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: World Food Programme
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The Training Resources Developer and Trainer will be under the supervision of the Project Manager of the Accra Training Centre. The incumbent’s duties required shall include but are not limited to the following:
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Act as the technical focal point and adapt and integrate technical training content into the training catalogue.
• Create pedagogical resources and work in collaboration with the Learning Management System Developer to upload e-learning content.
• Adapt training materials for the online Learning Management System.
• Conduct pre and post-training evaluations and suggest improvements when needed.
• Design training sessions including the adapted training equipment and determine training duration, always in line with the participants’ level of competence.
• Prepare training schedules and classroom agenda.
• Organize and carry out online training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. for trainees.
• Coordinate with external speakers regarding their contribution to the training sessions.
• Track and evaluate the results of training sessions in coordination with the Training Coordinator.
• Ensure the training materials for face-to-face and online sessions are in line with pedagogical objectives.
• Perform any other related duties when requested
Qualification Required & Experience
• Completion of University Degree in Mechanical, Automobile or Electrical/Electronical Engineering or in related functional area.
Desired Experiences for Entry into the role:
• Minimum of one or more years of postgraduate professional progressive experience in mechanics or the provision of training. Experience of delivering training to skilled professionals or apprentices would be an asset.
• Fluency in both oral and written communication in the UN language in use at the duty station and in the duty station’s language, if different. French would be an asset.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 11 March, 2023
Qualified Female Candidates are encouraged to apply