Technical Services Manager at AB InBev Africa
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AB InBev Africa
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The key purpose of this role is to assume the strategic leadership for the engineering and utilities functions in the brewery, including the operational management of Environmental plant and equipment.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with environmental, health, and safety laws and uphold safety and cleanliness standards
- Through OPR sessions, develop personnel in accordance with stated needs.
- Ensure a favorable environment for labor relations
- Control the technical pipeline for important responsibilities
- Oversee the site’s artisan development and apprenticeship programs.
- Ensure system integrity and change management , upkeep and calibration of site instruments
- Make sure application standards are documented.
- Through ZBS Maintenance and Energy & Fluids, create and update engineering standards.
- Maximize the system for planned maintenance
- formally implement the failure analysis methodology
- Use the appropriate engineering spares plan.
- Activate VPO and related GOPs
- Control development in line with the outlined and agreed-upon glide routes.
- Implement the E&F toolkit and maintain the improvements it produces.
- finished a project on schedule and within budget
- Ensure MOC compliance.
- Budgeting for ZBB Maintenance and CAPEX should be managed.
- minimize departmental expenses
- Observe financial data
- 4-year appropriate tertiary qualification, i.e. B Tech: Mech or Electrical BSc Mech or Electrical
- Minimum 7-years experience in a FMCG environment.
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th October, 2023