Technical Operator at Kasapreko Company Limited
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Kasapreko Company Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Kumasi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• The jobholder will Activate, monitor, and maintain assigned machinery daily. Review downtime reports, assist in plant conversions, and collaborate with R&D and Quality Assurance. Submit production and maintenance reports. Ensure smooth operations and top-quality production.
• Switch on main power of assigned production machinery daily.
• Constantly check machinery during production to ensure smooth operation and for any unusual sounds.
• Responsible for lube application.
• Review downtime report from previous shift for any adverse report or hindrance.
• Assist in plant conversions and installations.
• Ensure R&D and Quality Assurance Department examines all samples and certifies the product prior to start of production.
• Prepare production and maintenance report and submit to Maintenance and Production Managers.
• Undertake thorough maintenance of assigned machine every Saturday to ensure machine is in good condition and operating smoothly for the next production to start.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Mechanical/Technical Engineering Technician Part III or HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum of 2 years working experience.
• Certification in Mechanical and electrical safety
• Working knowledge of IS0 9001.
• Ability to work in a team and adapt to change.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Literacy in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong trouble shooting skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
Method of ApplicationTo submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 11 August, 2023