Tax Accountant 1 at Expro
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Expro
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Working for our clients across the entire well life cycle, Expro is a visionary full-cycle energy services expert offering novel, insightful solutions, dependable competency and award-winning safety.
Combining innovative, future-facing technology with high-quality data across well construction, well flow management and production, subsea well access, and well integrity and intervention, we have a reputation for extraordinary performance that keeps our clients operations running smoothly.
Expro Group are currently recruiting for a Tax Accountant to join the team based in Ghana.
Overall Purpose of the Job
Advise Management on the tax exposure related to their business activities and the strategy to be applied to ensure most effective tax management within location and ensuring total compliance. Assist with the production of timely and accurate documentation to comply with tax authorities requirements. Liaises with specialist agencies and providers for tax guidance etc when required.
Key Activities And Accountabilities
- Prepare tax returns ensuring accuracy and estimating tax payments and assisting with compliance issues that arise as a result of inconsistencies or incorrect transaction data.
- Facilitate the tax payment process liaising with the relevant parties to ensure total accuracy and timely processing.
- Use the Company systems (e.g. SAP and TM1) to assess possible tax exposure cost and ensuring best practices are actioned and ensuring compliance.
- Provide to management information, guidance and best practice on managing tax exposure on their business to ensure most effective tax management.
- Liaise with internal departments and tax function internally and externally as and when required to ensure all aspects of tax reporting and compliance are continuously reviewed in compliance with company policies and procedures within the tax legislation and company business activity.
- Action any queries and respond to correspondence received from any tax authority within area of responsibility.
- Liaise with team members, internal and external departments as and when required to ensure all questions and queries are resolved in a timely manner. Liaise with manager on any issues or concerns with the documentation to be processed.
Job Knowledge And Qualifications
- Degree qualified in an Accounting or Finance discipline
- 5+ years experience within finance relating to tax reporting
- Experience with SAP or a similar Finance package
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Previous work experience within a world-wide organization and knowledge of these locations tax rules
People are the most important. And every Expro person engineers our future. They are the drivers of our methodologies. Expro people are confident. They can draw out the right answer which attract the right clients.
At Expro, we live by our values, People, Performance, Planet and Partnerships. People are always at the heart of our success. Performance is getting it right first time, every time. We’re committed to reducing our environmental impact and we build relationships with our customers to understand their needs.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th December, 2023