Systems Auditor at Odotobri Rural Bank PLC
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Odotobri Rural Bank PLC
- Location: Ghana
- State: Kumasi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana - Banking Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
A reputable banking institution seeks to employ a suitably qualified person for the position of a Systems Auditor.
• Execute all audit assignments in accordance with internal quality standards and procedures.
• Prepare audit work programs with good understanding of the specific risks to be evaluated.
• Perform audit controls within the committed budget and deadline.
• Write concise and clear reports to communicate audit results.
• Follow-up audit recommendations in a timely manner.
Qualification Required & Experience
Minimum Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or other related IT Courses
• Possession of CISA qualification is an added advantage
• Candidates must have a minimum of Three (3) years working experience as Systems Auditor
Important Qualities & Competencies
• Be a team player.
• Perform well under little or no supervision.
• Demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be assertive.
REPORTING LINE: The person shall report to the Audit Manager
Remuneration: Attractive compensation based on qualification and experience.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should submit their cover letters, curriculum vitae (CV), and copies of their academic and National Service Certificates to the following address:
The Chief Executive Officer
Odotobri Rural Bank PLC
P. O. BOX 9
OR THROUGH E-MAIL ADDRESS:
Closing Date: 30 June, 2022
Note: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.