Systems Administrator at DVLA Approved Vehicle Inspection Center
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: DVLA Approved Vehicle Inspection Center
- Location: Ghana
- State: Kumasi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
A DVLA Approved vehicle inspection center in Kumasi in the Ashanti Region is looking for highly qualified and motivated persons for the following vacancy: Systems Administrator
• Monitoring and maintenance, managing project deployment, upgrade and supporting IT Network systems, including switches, routers, Server OS, Windows OS, hardware, software, and its peripherals.
• Administer Active Directory and DNS
• Establish and maintain user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges, and security.
• Computer Systems and Network Support
• Install and troubleshoot communication hardware devices
• SNMP, SSH, XML data collections
• Install and configure software and hardware set up accounts and workstations, monitor performance, and maintain systems according to requirements.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in computer science and or professional certificate: Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or Similar Certification
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or it’s equivalent ? MIS Support (ERP), cloud infrastructure and web-based applications management and implementation
• Experience with routing, switching, and bridging
• Experience in System Administration, Network Administration or similar role
• Experience with database management knowledge in system security such as intrusion detection and data backup/recovery.
• Demonstrates competency in Networking Systems implementation support after deployment and documentation
• Ability to Investigate and resolves issues within the network environment
Method of ApplicationAll applications should be submitted via e-mail address: [email protected]
Closing Date: 29 March, 2022