- Assists the Facilities Manager in matters relating to existing facilities and properties
- Assists in prevent building deterioration and maximize building life through judicious application of operations and maintenance process and standards
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of the operations & maintenance annual plan
- May assist Facilities Manager in scoping building renovation projects
- Assist in the regular inspection of facilities to ensure compliance to approved standards
- Assists with the management of resources including staff, contractors, and vendors to execute the annual plan
- Help the Facilities Manager secure contractors and vendors and ensure that work and services meet established specifications.
- Communicates frequently with customers, employees, vendors and contractors to develop and maintain effective relationships.
- BS degree in facilities management, construction management, business or related field strongly preferred.
- Knowledge in facility, and property management, construction procedures, business practices, safety and fire codes
- Exposure to front-line management skills in a multi-discipline work environment.
- Ability to communicate professionally with priesthood leaders, contractors and vendors.