Support Engineer MFS at Ericsson
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Ericsson
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
At Mobile Financial Services we enable financial inclusion – truly using Technology for doing good in society! Our systems are used by hundreds of millions every day for services such as peer to peer transfers, payments, disbursements, loans, savings etc. We use the latest and greatest tech and techniques to guarantee state-of-the-art software with premium quality. At the Karlskrona site we have our main headquarters for Mobile Financial Services in which we develop one of the world’s largest Financial tech products. In West Afrcia we are buidling Mobile Financial Services competence center to serve our customer accross the region.The Ericsson Wallet Platform is a product which enables our customers to provide mobile financial services. Customers are operators and banks, both of whom have very high expectations on the level of security which this financial solution provides and the way the solution is operated, integrated, and customized.Together we work on a product that improves the lives of millions of daily users in Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America. We build our financial platform to help bring financial freedom to many people around the world.The profile we are looking for is a Customer minded colleague, with a strong background in solution delivery, support, and operations. As a part of our Operation & Support Team, you will play a key role in managing the delivery of services on our “live” customer network, broadcast platform and/or IS/IT infrastructure, manage external (Customer) & Internal Stake holders.As an MFS Support Engineer, you will be SPOC for internal and external stake holders while working to ensure system uptime & fixing issues as per defined SLA’s.You will be reporting to Head of Mobile Money Operations and functionally belong to Group and Hub for Mobile Money.What You Will Do
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues reported by cusotmer
- Secure Problem Management activities are efficiently performed and are supported by the other delivery organizations and MSIP functions.
- Trigger SW update / upgrade based on Life cycle management.
- Coordinate the Problem Management status customer reporting meetings as part of the MS Governance Model;
- Act vigilantly to customer request as per agreed SLA / WLA.
- Seek customer approval for problem solutions that depends on customer acceptance or action, and negotiate penalties exception in case of customer nonacceptance
- Secure that the preventive maintenance plan covers customer requirements and grant customer approval when necssary.Coordinate ECW Integration and configuration changes activities within approved change window.
- Ensure that impacts due to forecasted periodic maintenance are reported and agreed with the customer.
- Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements automation and excellence in service delivery.
- Approve and support improvement plans that requires multi delivery units initiatives;Internal & external Audit handling.
- Prepare for present Ericsson in governance Meeting.
You will bring
- Overall operational experience, 4-6 Years.
- Experience in Ericsson Converged Wallet Solution Integration or equivalent e-wallet product 2+ Years.
- Experience in Managed Services in Operational assurance or SME areas. 3+ Years
- Understanding of Ericsson Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System
- BSS Experience 3+ years
- Strong leadership skills with focus on team performance
- Excellent understanding of network entities like F5, VMware & PKS.
- Hands on experience with Shell scripting, python, Unix based platform, application & network layer protocols, ELK & Grafana.
- Trouble shooting & Analytical skills.
- Knowledge in DB is plus.
- ITIL processes knowledge is a merit
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
- University degree in Technology, preferably MSC
- Knowledge of telecom & fintech industry.
- Good knowledge on container, docker, kubernetes.
- Embrace working in a rapidly developing area, understand that innovating, adapting and responding to change is key to becoming successful.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, French is a plus
Why join Ericsson?At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th July, 2023