Supply Planning Manager at Danone
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Danone
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Fan Milk Plc is looking for an experienced Supply Chain professional to join the business as a Supply Planning Manager. In this role, you will plan, manage, and control both local and imported raw and packaging material supply cycle including MRP, ordering, pipeline management, and supplier reliability
- Bachelor’s Degree required with supply chain, business management or relevant area of study
- Relevant operational experience in any of the following areas is beneficial – Demand & Supply Planning; Procurement and Finance
- Complete understanding of Supply Chain and retail/distributor channels knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to lead within cross-functional teams
- Leadership experience to influence corporate decision-making
- Project management
Fan Milk, a Danone Company is a leading manufacturer and retailer of ice cream, juices, yogurt and frozen dairy on the West African market. We are an iconic brand providing healthy nourishments since 1960.
Our mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, recognizing the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices.
Having gained the love and trust of consumers over the years, we invite you to join the movement for a healthier world. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is why we are passionate about our new signature vision “One Planet One Health”.
You are welcome into a company with vital behaviors which invites you own the business, partner with people, challenge people and enable people and teams to get into action. Join us, to touch the lives of 10 million people every day with healthy products by 2025
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 7th March. 2022