Supply Chain Master Data Controller at Guinness
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Guinness
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
GGBL operates in a growing but highly driven market where productivity and product quality are essential to business success.
The business has seen significant investment over the last few years in terms of capacity and innovation.
To support our growth and agenda the Master Data Controller will drive key Material Ledger inputs to influence accurate outputs like efficiency, inventory value, brand profitability, COGS and customs and excise payment.
Purpose of Role
Support innovation & brand change process, to craft the right data structures & manage the lifecycle of Supply Chain Master Data (Material Master & BOM).
Create an accurate Material Master Data
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- To develop and deliver all project data requirements for small to large- scale brand change solutions on behalf of the project team, including Material Master Data and Bill of Material Master Data.
- To pro-actively manage the product life cycle i.e. crafting, developing and amending product codes, creation of all new material and liquid specifications, and to obsolete products which have reached the end of their lifecycle.
- To connect with the relevant other key collaborators – e.g. the identification of the component purchase price with Source COE; master data set up and amendment with GBO Data organization.
- To drive the relevant actions based on the outputs of the monthly Data Quality KPIs, and ensure overall data quality is always at a high level.
- Drive relevant process & data improvements to ensure efficient and effective process & good data
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Science, or related areas.) + 3 years’ experience in the brewing industry.
- A keen eye for detail and understanding the importance of accurate data.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Knowledge of SAP ECC, PLM, the relevant data objects.
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :
With over 200 brands sold in more than 180 countries, we’re the world’s leading premium drinks company. Every day, over 27,000 talented people come together at Diageo to create the magic behind our much-loved brands. From iconic names to innovative newcomers – the brands we’re building are rooted in culture and local communities. Our ambition is to be one of the best performing, most trusted and most respected consumer products companies in the world.
Our founders, such as Arthur Guinness, John Walker, and Charles Tanqueray, were visionary entrepreneurs whose brilliant minds helped shape the alcohol industry. And through our people, their legacy lives on. Join us, and you’ll collaborate with talented people from all corners of the world. Together, you’ll innovate and push boundaries, shaping a more inclusive and sustainable future that we can all be proud of.
With diversity at our core, we celebrate our people’s unique passions, commitments and specialist skills. Because when varied voices, mindsets, and personalities come together, great ideas are born. In our supportive culture, your voice will be heard and you’ll be empowered to be you. Just bring your ambition, curiosity and ideas, and we’ll celebrate your work and help you reach your fullest potential.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28th April, 2023