Supervisory Contractor, Regulatory Affairs at MTN Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: MTN Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• Responsible for collaborating with the relevant internal functions to support the fulfilment of regulatory and government deliverables both internally and externally.
• Conduct intelligence scanning of the impact of potential changes driven by the local regulators, industry, marketplace, and/or legal environment and report these back to line manager and management.
• Ensure prompt filling and tracking of all correspondences in both hard and soft copy.
• Monitor media and legal landscape for emerging news or viewpoints that may impact the business.
• Conduct assigned research tasks
• Write reports as per the required formats
• Ensure seamless coordination of department’s work calendar including travel requisitions
• Help to create an enabling culture and environment for team to deliver on business objectives
• Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
• Highly legal and regulated environment
• Performance Driven Environment
• Diverse cultural environment
• Unionized environment
• Active Media Engagement & Brand Reputation
• Regionalization structure implication
• Public Listed Organisation
• Highly sophisticated Customers
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a First Degree in Law/ Social Science/ Psychology or a relevant field of study.
• At least 2 years’ relevant experience in a similar role.
• Excellent communication; presentation, reporting and writing skills,
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multitask
• Stakeholder Relations Management Telecommunications Business Savvy
• Computer literacy – MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Skills / Physical competencies:
• Ability to manage self, good verbal and communication skills, takes and manages accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently, Creativity and Innovation
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
• Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
• Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities.
NB: The Incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality always.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number IRC24556 as the email subject. Application without the subject will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Closing Date: 10 August, 2021