Supervisory Contractor, Enterprise Solutions at MTN Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: MTN Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• Provide engineering support on all presale’s activities through collaboration with IT, Networks, Projects, Sales and Marketing teams, external Vendors and Customers.
• Technology and Platform business
• Multiregulation and multifaceted stakeholder management
• Public Listed Organization
• Environmental, Social and Governance prioritized
• Regionalization structure implication
• Performance driven environment
• Development of a sophisticated client base
• Diverse cultural environment
• Extended workforce management
• Support in designing a cost-effective technology solution for enterprise customers, wholesale Providers, Internet Service providers (ISPs), Other Network Operators, Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNOs), Educational institutions campuses, residential and business areas on request.
• Provide support in the development of technical documentation and high-level designs of customer as well as Bill of Materials (BOM) & Bill of Quantities (BOQ).
• Assist in collaborating with other stakeholders such as IT, Networks, Projects and Managed service operators to verify the availability, suitability and allocation of network resources for customer service designs and provisioning.
• Asist in Liaising with Service Delivery team for successful implementation of new products and projects according to agreed designs.
• Assist in collaborating with Products and Partnerships teams in performing evaluations, testing and validations for new products and solution according to submitted customer technical documentation, whilst ensure internal processes and policies are complied with.
• Assist in conducting on-site inspections/investigations, including Wireless RF Surveys, in-depth walkthroughs, and documentation of existing conditions.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of BSc Electrical/Electronic/Telecom Engineering or Computer science
• Minimum of 2 years’ proven relevant experience in a similar role.
Knowledge & Technical Competencies:
• Strong knowledge in Management of Customer Support Functions
• Project Management
• Unified Communication and Collaboration solutions & services (Hosted PBX, SIP Trunking, IVR, and many more )
• Data connectivity products (VPN, WAN, Leased Lines)
• Corporate, Campus and Commercial wireless and FTTx Solutions
• Internet solutions,
• IOT and APN solutions
• Global Network Connectivity (MPLS, IPLC)
• Colocation (Datacenter, IaaS)
• Associate level knowledge of TCP/IP network infrastructure and design of wireless networks solutions
• Strong Troubleshooting and Problem-solving skills
• Basic programming and SQL knowledge
• Leads self, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
• Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Ability to focus on priorities and plans.
• Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
• Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities.
• Be able to maintain confidentiality
Must live the MTN Values of
• Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must exhibit the MTN Vital Behaviors of
• Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration & Get it done.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number Ref no: MTN-EBD-ADTRACKSC04 as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Closing Date: 30 September, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted