Supervisory Contractor, Enterprise Portfolio & Decision Support at MTN Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: MTN Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• Support in analysing data and financial trends that contribute to driving data-driven initiatives to reduce churn and improve revenue and NPS across the enterprise product segments.
• Technology and Platform business
• Multiregulation and multifaceted stakeholder management
• Public Listed Organization
• Environmental, Social and Governance prioritized
• Regionalization structure implication
• Performance driven environment
• Development of a sophisticated client base
• Diverse cultural environment
• Extended workforce management
• Assist in analysing Enterprise Business database per segment
• Assist in coordinating analytics projects to extract, manage, and analyse customer data from multiple applications.
• Assist in analysing and optimize product performance per portfolio
• Assist in ensuring proper portfolio management and product lifecycle management is adhered to.
• Assist in developing and managing reporting templates that enable the business unit to track performance against budgets for all products to ensure compliance on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Assist in the impact assessment of market trends, competitor activity and business solution strategy on quality of customer acquisition and profitability performance (including the impact of marketing propositions/plans).
• Prepare and share daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports against forecast on revenue and gross adds projections for the Business with key stakeholders.
• Undertake analysis of data and market intelligence to advice management about key issues for strategy development to achieve wallet penetration targets.
• Prepare status reports on product performance on continuous bases to guide management decision making on driving profitability growth of the business
• Assist in the management of enterprise profitability KPIs by driving performance towards the sale of products with higher profitability
• Assist in impact assessment of market trends, competitor activity and MTN Business solution strategy on loyalty and customer retention.
• Undertake post launch analysis of products and provide key insights to enhance decision making on products within enterprise business unit
• Track churn to ensure the set KPI is achieved within the business unit along all product lines.
• Provide key support in the design and implementation of churn management initiatives to ensure desired results are achieved.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a University Degree in Computer Science, Information systems, Computer / Electrical / Telecommunications Engineering, Marketing or related degree
• Minimum of 2 years’ proven relevant experience in a similar role.
Knowledge & Technical Competencies:
• Knowledge in data analytics
• Knowledge and experience in data reporting/visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc)
• Knowledge and experience in data analytic tools (SQL, Python, SAS)
• Data mining and modelling
• Data visualization and reporting
• Advance excel with excellent modelling skills.
• In depth knowledge of the market and industry
• Understanding of technology and services
• Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
• Strong knowledge in Management of Customers
• Cloud and digital services
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Leads self, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
• Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Ability to focus on priorities and plans.
• Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
• Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities.
• Be able to maintain confidentiality
Must live the MTN Values of
• Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must exhibit the MTN Vital Behaviors of
• Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration & Get it done.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number Ref no: MTN-EBD-ADTRACKSC05 as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Closing Date: 30 September, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted