Supervisory Contractor, Enterprise Planning & Analytics at MTN Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: MTN Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• Support in analysing business trends to provide the Enterprise Business team with quality information to enhance the decision-making process in line with the Division’s strategic objectives.
• Technology and Platform business
• Multiregulation and multifaceted stakeholder management
• Public Listed Organization
• Environmental, Social and Governance prioritized
• Regionalization structure implication
• Performance driven environment
• Development of a sophisticated client base (especially high value)
• Diverse cultural environment
• Extended workforce management
• Support in preparing pre and post evaluation on all Enterprise Business products & services, projects (partnerships, converged services etc.).
• Assist in performing Profit & Loss analysis for Enterprise Business decision making.
• Assist in Checking and confirming performance to ensure the payment of appropriate commissions.
• Assist in reviewing ICT tariffs to ensure divisional objectives are achieved.
• Assist in providing input for tariffs review of all other Enterprise products & Services including New New products.
• Assist in collaborating with Marketing to manage Post Paid tariffs and ensure tariff change forms are filled to effect changes in tariffs.
• Champion segment product reporting on a regular basis.
• Assist in tracking all Audit queries and Divisional risks to ensure closure within the required period.
• Assist in monitoring performance against KPIs and SLAs for customer services and order fulfillment operations.
• Assist in gathering financial and non-financial data for various reporting purposes
• Perform any other assigned functions and implement corrective actions within the confinements of the division.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a relevant Degree in Marketing, Financial Accounting, Telecommunications Engineering or related degree.
• Minimum of 2 years’ proven relevant experience in a similar role.
Knowledge & Technical Competencies:
• Data analytics
• In depth knowledge of the market and industry
• Understanding of technology and services
• Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
• Strong knowledge in Management of Customers
• Cloud and digital services
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Leads self, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
• Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Ability to focus on priorities and plans.
• Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
• Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities.
• Be able to maintain confidentiality
Must live the MTN Values of
• Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must exhibit the MTN Vital Behaviors of
• Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration & Get it done.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number Ref no: MTN-EBD-ADTRACKSC03 as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Closing Date: 30 September, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.