Subsea Supervisor/Engineer at Tullow Oil PLC
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Tullow Oil PLC
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognised independent oil and gas company focussed on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licences across 15 countries.
Tullow Oil is looking to appoint a Subsea Supervisor / Engineer. The Subsea Operations Engineer is a position in the Well Engineering and will report to the Rig Superintendent providing support to Jubilee and TEN developments.
The primary role of the Subsea Supervisor/Engineer is to provide engineering support to assure the safe, compliant, and reliable’ planning and execution.
The primary day to day work responsibilities of the position are;
- The day to day management of rig-based operations during the offshore operations.
- The day to day management of sub-contractors working in conjunction with the well engineering team.
- All operational matters relating to the deepwater subsea horizontal Christmas trees, IWOCS, SSTT, etc.
The Successful Candidate Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the safety and operational risk agenda of each onshore and offshore work site is delivered and assuring the operation takes place within the Tullow Standards and Practices requirements.
- Create & review operation risk assessment for all operational task and address and resolve any non-compliance issues.
- Prepare installation operation procedures in sufficient detail to examine the potential risks and hazards involved during the installation activities.
- Liaise with Third Party suppliers on Subsea Engineering issues and ensure their compliance.
- Provide technical input to Drilling and Installation Program.
- Ensure Conformance with the Company’s EHS Management System process throughout all subsea operations.
- Ensure all Operational lessons learned are captured, communicated and improvements implemented in a timely manner.
- Interface with Wells Operations Team to ensure alignment and deliverables are ready when needed.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and training of Ghana nationals in the subsea engineering roles and responsibilities.
- As required, mentor & coach all other members of Subsea Operation team in relation to Systems services & engineering.
- Provide technical & engineering support to Wells Subsea Rig Operations Team.
- 5+ years experience as a night subsea supervisor or similad
- Remote Operations experience
- Experience with subsea horizontal trees (preferably with TFMC trees)
- Strong interpersonal skills effective communication, and ability to work effectively with others.
- English language and numeracy skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer
A performance-driven culture that generates results.
A commitment to your personal and professional development.
A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people.
A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities.
Recognition of your performance.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th May. 2022