Subsea Installation & Construction Lead at Tullow Oil
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Tullow Oil
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Oil and Gas Jobs in Ghana - Tullow Oil Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognised independent oil and gas company focussed on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licences across 15 countries.
Tullow Oil is looking for an Subsea Installation & Construction Lead Engineer on a permanent basis, based in Accra Ghana. The successful candidate will define construction input into the execution planning and contracting of Offshore and subsea installation projects, define the resources and plans required to execute the construction phase of projects. He or she will also participate to HAZID’s HAZOPs in the Subsea domain and the development and implementation of organizational processes and procedures that will assist PEG and its various project teams in meeting the requirements set forth by POD and PEP.
The successful candidate will also assist in training, development and mentoring of the engineering, construction, and completion staff, participate to subsea equipment testing (FAT, EFAT, SIT, SWT) and qualification programs, assist SPS/SURF/and other subsea packages for review of the maintenance manuals, collect all information and historical data necessary for the future offshore operations, including intervention part under Construction / Installation entity responsibility and work with installation contractors to ensure proper execution of offshore and subsea projects
The Successful Candidate Responsibilities include:
- Follow up the preparation and the execution of the Subsea pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up activities and Hand over to TGL operations for the offshore phase
- Conduct peer review of installation costs, schedules, and execution plans
- Develop functional input to concept screening/selection, contracting strategy and other early project planning deliverables
- Define Installation cost and schedule estimates within the project
- Ensure development of inspection and testing plans and audits for installation vessels and equipment
- Ensure Company representation from development, tendering process, including evaluation and award selection
- Ensure development of site management plans and procedures including safety, emergency response, SIMOPS, logistics, communication, hand-over, on-vessel surveillance, and site and vessel MOC
- Coordinate execution risk assessments and development of action plans for all findings
- Identify and communicate execution and schedule vulnerabilities: develop and monitor mitigation plans
- Coordinate installation participation in lessons learned sessions for assigned projects
- Ensure safe work practices are utilized during construction activities
- Perform other duties as requested by the Manager
- Position will require domestic and foreign travel and potentially some extended project site visits especially during project fabrication, installation, commissioning, and start-up.
- Overall subsea construction experience in offshore oil and gas production and handling facilities
- Experience in structural, pipelines, umbilical’s, risers, manifolds fabrication and installation
- Subsea project/construction experience in various remote locations with oil and gas
- Overall Offshore construction experience in offshore oil and gas production and handling facilities
- Subsea and pipelines fabrication, installation, hook-up, and commissioning experience
- Subsea brownfield retrofit project experience
- Cost estimating and scheduling experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Offshore Oil & Gas Operator production, operations, and constraints
- Knowledge of production and project (construction) interfaces
- Knowledge of oil and gas project construction work requirements and practices.
- Knowledge of oil and gas project safety and quality requirements and work practices
- Knowledge of oil and gas facilities design and engineering
- Knowledge of oil and gas production operations
- Knowledge of issues and challenges with projects in various remote locations
Education and Experience
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
A performance-driven culture that generates results. A commitment to your personal and professional development. A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people. A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities. Recognition and reward for your performance.
Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial, and long-lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons and extend your professional network. We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives and benefits which is designed to attract, retain and motivate the best talent in our industry.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th September, 2022