Submit CVs – New Recruitment at Zach Levi & Associates
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Zach Levi & Associates
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Zach Levi & Associates (Zach Levi) is a strategy development and project implementation firm. We work with our clients to define and implement solutions leveraging our core values of generating ideas backed by data, bringing subject matter experience and benchmarking our value with results.
Our team of outstanding and experienced multidisciplinary public and private sector associates ensure that shared goals and results are the top priorities. We focus on delivering innovative, practical, sustainable and long-term solutions while also empowering our clients to grow and lead.
Our scope of work ranges from C-level problem definition and strategy formulation to ground-level implementation and monitoring. As a team, we are guided by the principles of relationships, results and reputation to create shared value with our clients.
We are looking for final-year students in tertiary institutions who are eligible for national service this year to join our team of consultants as graduate trainees.
As a graduate trainee, you will work closely with colleagues in an extremely entrepreneurial environment, and help to develop sector-shaping programs and projects leveraging our core principles of data, domain knowledge, ideas, and results. You will have the opportunity to support, learn from, challenge, and be challenged by clients and your colleagues while upholding our values of relationships, results, and reputation.
A typical graduate trainee’s responsibilities include being mentored by project specialists, research and administrative duties, stakeholder management, and executing specific client requests.
What you’ll do
- Work on a project team with two to five consultants to come up with the best solution and implementation to meet the needs of clients
- Play a key role in identifying information, gathering and presenting data, executing analysis, and presenting findings to team members
- Synthesize complex information into clear recommendations using both quantitative and qualitative methods which requires strong intellectual abilities and rigor
Required Skills or Experience
- Final year Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program (A good academic track record (GPA of 3.0 or better) in any field of study)
- Demonstrable innovative, inclusive, and problem-solving leadership or achievements in academic and/or non-academic fields (Debate clubs, youth societies etc)
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and the desire to create personal impact in challenging situations
- Adaptability in unexpected situations and the courage to embrace and cause change
- Past internships or academic capstone projects are an advantage
Method of ApplicationInterested candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected]
with the subject line, “Graduate Trainee Recruitment-NSP Track”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted a week after the closing deadline of June 23, 2023.