Submit CVs – 2022 Vodafone Graduates Trainee Programme
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana - Vodafone Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, that could be anything from providing superfast network speed to smartphones, to making farmers lives easier with mobile money payments, or streaming music into a car through the internet of things. As you can imagine, this means that we have a pretty vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people, which make us a great place to work.
We are looking for innovative thinkers, those who embrace new technologies and are continuously learning, and are curious to explore the opportunities we offer. Vodafone is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you kick-start your career.
What’s In It For You
- Investment in your personal development
- Opportunity to work for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Being part of a global community of graduates
- Work to deliver leading technology to empower both Enterprise and Consumer customers around the world to be confidently and securely connected
What To Expect
- Up to 3 cross-functional rotations
- Training & personal development
- Support to fulfil your potential and career goals
- Build expertise in your chosen career path
What We’re Looking For
- Demonstrate creativity and adaptability
- Passion for customers and commercial savviness
- Very good academic record evidenced by
- University degree earned no earlier than September 2020 or
- Master’s Degree earned or on track to receive one by September 2022
- Critical thinking, initiative and analytical skills
- Proficient in English
Digital and Commercial Route
The world is changing fast and Vodafone is one of the top telecom brands across the globe that is contributing towards connecting people, businesses, and communities in the digital world. With the internet, digital technology and mobile innovation driving unimaginable change, there’s no better time to build a career in Agile & Digital.
Digital & Agile fields you can choose from include: Mobile & Web Development, Digital Architecture, Data Science, Business Analysis, among others
In Vodafone, the Commercial unit seeks to satisfy the needs of individual consumers, enterprises, and small businesses. This is done through the provision of voice and data packages, fixed lines and broadband and mobile money services.
Whatever you excel at – whether it’s analysis of facts and figures, building business cases, customer segmentation, product development, selling solutions or supporting business-critical decisions we have a role for you.
Areas you could find yourself working in: Sales, Product Development, Segments, Brands, and Business Analysis.
With the adventure of self-discovery that the two-year Discover programme offers why not come on an incredible journey with us? Ready?
When you apply for the Vodafone Graduate Programme you will be asked to fill out an application form. This allows us to get to know you and your background of experience. Here you will be asked to attach your Passport or National ID, your transcript & your CV in English and a business casual photo.
The Online Assessment Includes The Following
If your background and experience match the requirements, you will be invited to participate in our fully virtual talent acquisition process. This allows us to see if you are the right fit for the Vodafone culture.
- Potential Indicator, Motivation and Competencies interview .Please complete your video interview in English.
- Gamification based cognitive assessment will be applied for assessment
- After the online assessment the most successful candidates will be invited to an Assessment Centre(This includes individual and group case study presentations to a panel)
We look forward to Discover you!
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 11th April. 2022