Stockroom/Warehouse Manager at Reputable Hotel
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Hotel
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jirapa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented Stockroom/Warehouse Manager to oversee and manage all of the operations in our stockroom. This person will play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
· Maintain clear and organised records to ensure that all receipts, invoices, reports, and withdrawals related to the stockroom is filed and stored properly.
· Receive, unload, shelve supplies and verify that all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity;
· Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
· Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, and labelling items;
· Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies;
· Report delivery issues to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping;
· Rotate stock and coordinate the correct disposal of surpluses;
· Manage close-to-expiry date stock;
· Follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation;
· Monitor and take inventory on a regular basis to compile orders based on pal levels or needs;
· Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene;
· Work closely with Purchasing to order and receive items and equipment;
· Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations;
· Troubleshoot any vendor delivery issues and oversee/follow up on the return process;
· Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels; and
· Maintain inventory control.
Core skills and competencies:
· Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management;
· Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment;
· Analytical mind with the ability to make accurate mathematical computations;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management;
· Keen attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage time; and
· Skills to operate common office equipment.
· At least 4-6 years’ experience in procurement;
· Excellent written and spoken English abilities;
· Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds; occasionally up to 50 pounds.
· BA degree or similar in engineering, logistics, business administration, business management, commerce or any other relevant field.
· 3+ years of experience in a supervisory/management role in a stockroom/warehouse or in inventory control.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 28th Jan. 2022