Stenographer Secretary at Institute Of Accountancy Training (IAT)
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Institute Of Accountancy Training (IAT)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The Institute of Accountancy Training (IAT), under the Ministry of Finance was established in 1970 to provide in-service training in Public Administration, Public Sector Accounting and Public Sector Financial Management for the Ministry’s as well as the civil and the public services’ staffs.
The Institute, currently undergoing restructuring needs to strengthen its administrative structure to help implement the reforms. Applications are therefore invited from qualified officers for the following vacancy:
Job Title: Stenographer Secretary
• The successful applicants will be responsible for providing operational and secretarial support for the day-to-day general administration of the Institute.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Type letters and other reports
• Send out notices for meetings and arrange venues and other meeting materials
• Record proceedings of meetings and transcribe
• Develop routine correspondence and memoranda
• Receive and forward complaints from the public as may be required
• Maintain relevant database and files in an easy-to-retrieve format or as may be requested
• Ensure that all office equipment is clean and in working order
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Secretarial ship Management or Business or its equivalent and have completed the mandatory national Service
• Must possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate with five (5) passes in core and elective subjects including English and Mathematics OR ‘O’ Level Certificate with three (3) credits including English OR GCE ‘A’ Level Certificate with two (2) passes (excluding General paper) and Stenographer Secretary Certificate OR DBS Secretarial OR RSA stage 2 OR General Business Certificate Examination ‘O’ level from a recognised Institution and have a minimum of six (6) years relevant work experience.
• Must pass a competitive selection interview
Required Skills and Competencies:
• Good knowledge of business communication systems
• Good computer skills in relevant software
• Excellent human relations and customer care skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to work effectively for long hours and under pressure
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• French language proficiency
• Supervisory skills
Method of ApplicationApplications and CVs together with relevant supporting documents should be forwarded to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 16 September, 2021
not later than two weeks after this publication stating the job title applying for in the subject area.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.