State Registered Nurse at Reputable Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
To Promote and restore patients’ health by completing the nursing process in accordance with organizational policies and guidelines; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends and families.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- To undertake assessment, planning and implementation of nursing care and ensure that patient care is delivered safely and effectively
- To ensure continuity of care
- To ensure proper documentation of all nursing care.
- To participate in ward rounds, document all treatment changes and generate 24 -hour reports.
- To undertake administration of prescribed medication, reporting on patients’ response and documentation in the in-patients’ notes.
- Maintain strict intake and output chart
- Perform ongoing education of patients and relatives on disease condition.
- To conform to discharge protocols
- To conform to theatre check list protocols
- To perform documentation audit of each detained ad admitted folders after discharge.
- Allocate as appropriate tasks to other nursing staff ( ie: HAC).
- To perform delegated assignment by the unit manager.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 29th Feb, 2023