Sponsorship Systems Administrator (WA EAST) at World Vision
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: World Vision
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!Key ResponsibilitiesData management
- Capture on daily basis child monitoring and participation information in Horizon Hope application so that all registered child information is electronically stored and accessible to stakeholders.
- Use systems and mechanisms to check and verify the accuracy and completeness of the data and information received from the Volunteers and securely held in the database so that a functional Quality control assurance exists at Cluster level
Management of Sponsorship KPIsEnsure proper RC management through monitoring of the sponsorship systems (RC growths, RC (Annual and Semi Annual) Monitoring, Reactivations, Drops, Replacements etc.) and communications items (APR and Greetings Cards, Intro Letters, Sponsor Letters, Sponsor Queries, gifts notification (GN), Farewell letters,) for good coordination with Support offices, sponsors and the GC. Timely communication (through Horizon Hope application, phone call and e-mail) of RC Deaths, respecting all protocols, for better accountability to sponsors. Ensure that all Support Office and sponsor Queries are processed in Horizon Hope within the required standard time. Ensure processing of RC Photos and media is completed according to standards and on timely manner for Support Offices. Ensure that all partnership Initiatives, the Audit recommendations and evaluation activities are implemented on time as required.ReportingGenerate, Analyze and share regularly reports from Horizon Hope Application on the management of the child sponsorship program to all stakeholder. Support the compilation of mandatory reports such as Monthly, Quarterly, Semi – Annual and Annual Reports.Data and system security;
- Ensure the security of the sponsorship systems, privacy and transmission of system data according to the standards and procedures in coordination with the ICT and sponsorship Systems Coordinator.
- Perform regular backup of all sponsorship data and electronic files including child and community contents so that the AP complies with World Vision IT policies and make data as well as sponsorship equipment available, securely kept and maintained.
- Performing periodic maintenance, sponsorship systems upgrades and perform basic IT technical functions including but not limited to Scanning drive before using it on system so that service is reliable and hard drives are virus free.
- Support the upgrade of all Horizon Mobile devices within the cluster and ensure the most recent version of the APK is installed.
- Ensure that the management of RC files at the Cluster level is done based on standards.
Capacity building in Sponsorship
- Participate in orientation, basic training and share updates on Horizon Hope processes to staff (as permitted and necessary) and with community volunteers, so that, they are familiar with changes and requirements that are compatible with the system.
- Support the training of Community Volunteers on the use of Horizon Mobile Devices to capture RC data
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of WV sponsorship, tools, protocols and standards
- Computer Literacy skills
- Analytical and critical mind
- Able to and interpret statistics and produce reports.
- Good at details and meticulous
- Good understanding of Children’s right to protection and participation
- Strong passion for children and their wellbeing
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and ExperienceThe following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- University Diploma, Higher National Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Data management, Statistics, Social Studies, Development Studies or related field.
- Proficiency in ICT
- Two years’ experience working in an environment of data capture, analysis and management.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th September, 2023