Specialist, Revenue Assurance (Mobile Money) at MTN Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: MTN Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana - MTN Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• Responsible for proactively monitoring and implementing controls and related activities within the Mobile Money space.
• Responsible for the review of inherent potential risks within the Mobile Money space
• Design and implement primary and secondary controls within the Mobile Money space to prevent and detect leakage
• Responsible for primary controls monitoring
• Responsible for Secondary control performance and exception remediation
• Daily data quality monitoring on RAFM platform
• Revenue reporting and usage trend analysis
• Conduct pre and post Mobile Money product and services implementation test
• Review changes to the Mobile Money system and user logs
• Perform borrowing and repayment analysis
• Perform bad debt aging analysis.
• Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
• Highly regulated environment
• Performance driven environment
• Diverse cultural environment
Foundational Skills Proficiency Required
• Strategic Planning & Thinking
• Considers customer needs and trends in the development of strategic plans
• Implements strategic objectives
• Understands the strategic direction of the organization and highlight areas of potential value or risk
• May produce useful ideas or explanations for circumstances but lack in identifying or including cause and effect
• Undertakes a complex task by breaking it down into manageable parts in a systemic, detailed way
• Analyze the data to detect trends and issues in the data and information in a logical and factual manner.
• Makes logical deductions from data sets
• Identifies a solution for resolving the underlying problem
Decision Making based on Decision Modelling
• Identifies the core issue in problem solving, considers possible solutions and seeks direction and advice as appropriate
• Seeks to problem solve effectively by correctly analyzing the issues, seeking expert advice as required and consulting and collaborating with others as appropriate
• Demonstrates an ability to take a comprehensive approach to insights development, through demonstrating integrated thinking
• Works with cross functional teams across the business to ensure that the organization is gathering good quality behavioral information and technical data.
• Leads the Divisional insights strategy for the Division and makes a significant contribution to Divisional reporting
Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree in Commerce / Accounting / Finance
• CISA/CISM qualification is a plus.
• 3 years relevant experience in a technology-oriented industry preferably telecommunications. Experience in data analytics a plus.
• Good Knowledge of the mechanics of telecommunications.
• Knowledge of Telco billing principles and operation.
• Good knowledge of the Revenue Management chain in telecommunications
• High level of IT
• Good understanding of quantitative and analytical principles
Skills / physical competencies:
• Manages self and team performance, effective conflict manager, takes and manages accountability
• Energy & Drive – Curiosity, Open mindedness, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and management by coaching
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
• Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
• Critical thinking, Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities.
NB: The Incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality always.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th March. 2022