Specialist, MFS Compliance at MTN Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: MTN Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana - MTN Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
• Provide the required analytics towards the implementation of proactive anti-fraud responses against MTN Ghana focusing on combatting cybercrimes and systemic internal and external mobile money frauds with the objective of protecting MTN Ghana’s customers.
• Implement models, patterns and trends to proactively identify mobile money fraud risks, test and confirm hypothesis and implement actions for mitigating or eliminating identified patterns for telecoms or MoMo frauds.
• Implement initiatives and programs for predictive data analytics of mobile money logs and transactions, telecom logs or Call Data Records.
• Prepare reports & analytics on mobile money fraud trends and proactive mitigation strategies to curb or eliminate them.
• Implement initiatives and programs for cyber forensics which includes combatting mobile money cybercrimes and protection of critical systems against cyber-attacks.
• Provide support to initiatives by Information Security for creating cyber security awareness, vulnerability assessment and follow up of actions to close identified vulnerabilities.
• Contribute to maintaining partnership with Ghana Police, Judicial Service and other relevant stakeholders to ensure coordinated consensus in the fight against mobile financial frauds and that suspected Mobile Money fraudsters are arrested and prosecuted through the provision of analytics.
• Implement initiatives and programs for review of AML Anti Money Laundering/Counter Financing Terrorist (CFT) & Suspicious Transaction Reporting (STR) to comply with the legal, regulatory and licensing requirements in Ghana.
• Assist in the implementation of mitigating measures to manage key fraud risks inherent in mobile money operations.
• Provide input into the preparation of budget for the Cyber Forensic section and support the effective monitoring and accounting of the section’s Opex budget.
Foundational Skills Proficiency Required
Strategic Planning & Thinking
• Considers customer needs and trends in the development of strategic plans
• Implements strategic objectives
• Understands the strategic direction of the organization and highlight areas of potential value or risk
• Produce useful ideas or explanations for circumstances but lack in identifying or including cause and effect
• Undertakes a complex task by breaking it down into manageable parts in a systemic, detailed way
• Analyze the data to detect trends and issues in the data and information in a logical and factual manner.
• Makes logical deductions from data sets
• Identifies a solution for resolving the underlying problem
Decision Making based on Decision Modelling
• Identifies the core issue in problem solving, considers possible solutions and seeks direction and advice as appropriate
• Seeks to problem solve effectively by correctly analyzing the issues, seeking expert advice as required and consulting and collaborating with others as appropriate
• Demonstrates an ability to take a comprehensive approach to insights development, through demonstrating integrated thinking
• Works with cross functional teams across the business to ensure that the organization is gathering good quality behavioral information and technical data.
• Leads the Divisional insights strategy for the Division and makes a significant contribution to Divisional reporting
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Banking and Finance/ Accounting, Computer Science.
• Professional certification (CISSP/ CSX Cyber Security Practitioner / CEH v9 Certified Ethical Hacker/ ACAMS – Membership a plus
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number R&C-AMFSC-ADTRACK001) as the email subject. Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
[email protected] and save their CVs in their names
Closing Date: 12 October, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.