Solution Architect CIS Design Authority at Ericsson
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Ericsson
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
We are looking for a Senior Solution Architect with a deep technical understanding of Business rule engines and subscription management, that will be responsible for the CIS Subscription Manager Design Authority.
The design Authority manager is end-to-end responsible for ensuring that solution designs are fit for purpose, working to ensure that each component meets requirements and integrates and works within the complex enterprise architecture.
What You Will Do
- This requires development and imposition of architecture and design controls; defining and enforcing architecture standards, methodologies, processes, tools, and frameworks against which services and projects can deliver.
- This Design Authority ensures the alignment of specific enterprise elements.
- Develop and maintain the CIS Roadmap to align both Ericsson and Customer business goals.
- Reviews requirements to make sure they are clear and have the appropriate level of detail and clarity.
- Ensures that the requirements of the solution are being met by the proposed solution design.
- Engages with projects, programs, and workstreams to build and maintain the design pipeline.
- Engages with projects, programs, and workstreams to ensure that the correct design governance is being applied (e.g. suitable authorship of design and expert input).
- Reviews the technical input and subject matter expert input into the proposed solution design, covering areas such as the definition of requirements, legal compliance, security considerations, functional fit, technological capability, cost, support modeling (such as skill and resource requirements), and delivery capability.
- Assesses the feasibility of the proposed solution, specifically the functional capability and the organizational fit.
- Provides a broader review and assessment of solution and delivery interdependencies and integration/interface requirements.
- Ensures technical risk is being managed.
- Escalates / reports design submissions and approvals to the Head of CIS
- Escalates challenges to architecture principles and design guidelines to the Enterprise Architecture Advisory Board (EAAB).
- Reviews and approves design change.
You will bring
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
- Expereince in Solution Design
- Domain Experience in BSS area
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 2nd July. 2022