Solution Analyst at Aya Data
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Aya Data
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Company Overview: We are an AI services company that provides data collection, data annotation
and data modelling services to international clients. We are looking for a talented junior technical
resource, a to join our data annotation practice as a Solutions Analyst. Our annotation services
include image annotation, text annotation, and video annotation and LiDAR.
Job Summary: The Solutions Analyst will be responsible for helping our Solutions Architects to design
and implement data annotation solutions that meet the needs of our clients. The ideal candidate will
have experience in software development and architecture, as well as strong problem solving and
communication skills. In this role, you will work closely with our clients, solutions architects, project
managers, operations and data science teams to ensure the successful delivery of high-quality
• Assist Solutions Architect to design and implement bespoke data annotation solutions that
meet and exceed the needs of our clients
• Develop and maintain technical architecture and design documents.
• Provide guidance on labeling platforms, and design best workflow practices.
• Provide the team with software solutions either existing technology or through scripts.
• Develop and manage proof-of-concept project solutions and prototypes to validate technical
design decisions and generate quotes.
• Review new platforms and ensure that platform’s solutions are scalable, reliable, and
• Ensure all documentations are up to date and a smooth transition of information to other
• Work with project managers to define project scope, timelines, and deliverables.
• Work with data scientist to integrate automation in the annotation workflow.
• Work with data scraping specialist to handle data collection for clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
• 1-2+ years of experience in software development and architecture
• Experience designing and implementing software solutions.
• Strong knowledge of software design patterns and best practices
• Experience with cloud-based technologies and services (AWS, Azure, etc.)
• Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
• Must have a good understanding of the end-to-end machine learning life cycle.
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Experience in the annotation industry.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for designing and implementing solutions that
solve complex business problems, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Seniority: This is a junior level position
Reporting: The Solutions Analyst will report to a Solutions Architect
Method of ApplicationIf you meet these qualifications and are interested in working with a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please send your CV to [email protected]