Software Engineer, Natural Language Processing at Google
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Google
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience with computer science, data structures, algorithms, and software engineering.
- Experience programming in one or more of the following languages: Python, C++.
- Experience in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing.
- Experience delivering projects.
- Research experience in cross-lingual transfer learning, few-shot learning, and/or zero-shot learning.
- Familiarity with the latest developments and breakthroughs in NLP and low-resource environments, specifically with Sub Saharan African languages.
About the job
In this role, you will work alongside our teams of AI researchers, linguists, and data scientists to broaden representation and access of currently under-represented languages in Natural Language Processing (NLP) via transformative models, efficient data collections, and community engagement.
As a research-focused Software Engineer, you will set up large-scale tests and deploy promising ideas quickly and broadly. Ideas may come from internal projects as well as from collaborations with research programs at partner universities and technical institutes all over the world
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 9th June. 2022