Software Developer Mentor at AmaliTech
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Takoradi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
AmaliTech is looking for a strong and motivated Software Developer to mentor trainees to expose them to have real hands-on experience in the deliverables in our Service Centre.
You will be part of a dynamic, services first team in a client-oriented organisation that is passionate about customer experience.
Engage trainees in regular sessions and technical check-ins to help improve their skills through mentoring
• Conduct trainee evaluation to find the areas of improvement
• Perform code reviews
• Solicit and respond to feedback from trainees
• Attend all required meetings including weekly team and reporting meetings
• Assist in the development of individualized training plans
• Contribute to the development of curriculum and training materials
• Perform other related duties assigned by the Head of Department
• Work on assigned project(s) with the relevant skills in an agile environment
• Guide the young software developers during code review and retrospective sessions
• Regular upskilling by availing company provided and approved resources
This position requires a minimum of:
• A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline of study
• At least three (3) years of practical application of software development and/or engineering experience.
• Prior experience as trainer/instructor is an advantage
• Experience in designing technical course content is an advantage
• Working knowledge of cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS preferred
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
• Understanding of DevOps capabilities such as automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous delivery preferred
• Proven experience of working in an international company or on projects for international clients preferred
• Shares in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV - Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 28th Feb. 2022