Soft Services Supervisor at Alpha Mead Group
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Alpha Mead Group
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
- Supervise the daily activities of the Janitors, Gardeners, Horticulturists, and security personnel on the site.
- Ensure the facility is properly cleaned and tidy
- Work closely with Client representatives to identify soft service needs & actions as appropriate
- Ensure cleaning tools/equipment and consumables are available
- Ensure all cleaning tools and equipment are properly maintained
- Liaise with Facilities Manager to ensure the accuracy of quotations and estimates for additional Cleaning or Security works.
- Ensure the cleaning service provides the highest standards of delivery demonstrating excellent service at all times.
- Ensure stations and restrooms are in good condition
- Compile daily inspection checklist to monitor the standard of work and completion of the schedule.
- Report to Facility Manager on work progress and issues daily.
- Manage time effectively to ensure tasks are handled accurately and on time, therefore, ensuring we deliver a high standard of work to the client
- Deliver high quality, prompt, and courteous Facilities Management services in support of customers’ business needs in a safe working environment
- Maintain a contingency plan for providing suitable replacement of staff at the time of absence
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Facility Manager
- First degree in Estate Management, Health Education, or any related field from a prestigious institution
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Soft Services Supervisor, Office Administrator, or Facility Supervisor in a structured environment
- Good level of interpersonal and communication skills. Able to express ideas at all levels.
- Experience in delivering soft facilities management services
- Significant experience in Facilities Management/landscape management
- Strong teamwork ethic and promotion of customer service excellence.
- Good knowledge of preventive and predictive housekeeping and janitorial maintenance principles and working procedures.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th December, 2023