Social Media Manager at International Sports Betting Company
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: International Sports Betting Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana - Advertising/Media Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
An international sports betting company operating in Ghana is looking for a Social Media Manager who will be responsible to implement social media content strategies to oversee the company’s interactions with the public. The duties include planning digital campaigns to build a community online, identifying trends in customer interactions as well as analyzing engagement data.
The Social Media Manager will also be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing strategies for the social media accounts of the business.
Minimum Qualification: Degree/HND in related Course
Experience : 4 years
Working Hours: Minimum of 40 hrs per week
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Formulating high-quality written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Focusing on set KPIs and optimizing towards them within each campaign
- Working with internal Design Teams to ensure creative briefs are clear and assets are delivered on time, with clear testing strategies
- Update social media content across all channels and engage with customers and followers
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer and Hootsuite
- Monitor and analyze social media trends
- Analyze customer expectations according to past social media activity
- Interacting with external partners to stay on top of campaigns delivery and performance
- Develop Social media strategies to meet KPIs and KRAs for campaigns
- Post-campaign performance analysis and evaluation, looking for opportunities to improve processes and insights
- Establish relationships with social media influencers and develop a strong network and brand awareness
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders including senior management and content writers
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Respond to all customer service queries received via social media platforms.
- Coaching Social Media Executive/s on content creation best practices.
- Collaborate with Marketing, CRM and Product Development teams
Social Media Manager Requirements & Skills
- Experience as a social media manager or a similar role
- Have a good eye for engaging and response generating creative.
- Knowledge of best practices for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Telegram, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Craft engaging content
- Strong social media marketing techniques to increase brand awareness and impressions
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Ability to work remotely, independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player and great managerial/leadership skills
- Critical thinker, Goal/Result driven and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal, Organizational, Time Management and presentation skills
Method of ApplicationAll CV’s are to be sent to [email protected]
NB: State the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.