SME Collections Lead at Vodafone Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana - Vodafone Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Looking for a fast-paced job where you get to utilize your strong leadership skills and financial acumen?
Join our team as a collections manager and lead our credit and collections department, ensuring that cases are handled appropriately and according to company policy.
With your excellent organizational skills, you will oversee a team of hard-working collection staff members to communicate with clients who owe money and increase the percentage of successful repayments.
You will have the chance to implement changes to the department as you see fit to create a proficient and efficient department. Foster team unity as you build relationships while working closely with your team and fellow managers to continually reach department and company-wide business goals.
- Coordinate activities of staff members to ensure a smooth and efficient department that reduces the number of cases that are overlooked.
- Oversee the collection of outstanding credit and invoices to minimize profit loss while ensuring it is handled appropriately and per company policy.
- Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections on outstanding debt.
- Recruit, hire, train and evaluate staff members within the collections department to ensure enough staff members are available to handle the workload.
- Develop goals that complement the overarching business goals of the company and coordinate staff to continually meet and exceed goals.
Core Competencies, Knowledge & Experience
- Contribute to decisions on Credit and Collections in Vodafone Ghana and meet monthly collections target
- Prepare weekly cash collections for reporting to senior management
- Comply with all companies’ rules and policies
- Perform other requests made by line manager,
- Report all collections related issues to line manager and recommend improvements.
- Meet with customers for the purposes of mediation, negotiation, and debt collection strategy after consultation with line manager
- Liaise with other members of the Credit and Collections department to ensure all customer grievances are resolved
Technical And Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor of Business Administration required with emphasis on Finance or Accounting.
- Certified Accountant an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Public accounting or Private industry experience
- Prior revenue recognition experience is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Minimum of 4/5 years’ experience is required. Relevant experience includes Finance, Auditing or Revenue Recognition experience in a Telecoms Company.
- Must have understanding of financial statements and financial systems
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th August. 2022