Shop Manager at Vodafone Ghana
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana - Vodafone Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
The Senior Retail Sales Team Leader manages the store and the Retail Sales team to deliver Retail product sales and services directly to the end customers, by matching the products and services to the needs of each customer in line with Retail Standards and procedures. The team interacts directly with customers and focuses on increasing sales, exceeding sales targets and elevating the customer experience (NPS) with Vodafone. The customer base is mostly consumers but may also include some small business, SOHO (Small Office Home Office) and self-employed customers. Typically reports to the Retail Sales Manager.
* Supports the team with the delivery of store based activities, including end-to-end sales, customer services and store management responsibilities;
* Responsible for meeting Retail Sales and NPS targets consistently (may be individual or store targets);
* Builds trusting relationships with the customer base, drives improvements in NPS and represents the Vodafone brand;
* Provides operational support to the team and delivers an exceptional sales experience, developing customer loyalty and cross-selling through managing the customer experience;
* Coordinates reporting, stock-taking, audits and product launches and other store related activities that enable the store to run effectively;
* Applies the advocacy of Self-Serve and Digital-First for solving non-complicated service situations;
* Communicates and exchanges logical information in a concise and clear way, provides advice for ensuring effective collaboration across channels, perhaps with other stores;
* Engages with the local community and businesses (e.g. shopping centre, events, local charities/schools) and acts as an ambassador;
* Thoroughly understands Retail Sales policies and procedures through acquired experience, and informs customers accordingly to ensure a high level of customer experience;
* Ensures the team support and educate the customer around setting up/using their device, assist with technical queries and diagnose and organise repair of faulty devices;
* Ensures the team identify cross/upsell opportunities;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the manager or resulting from assigned agendas.
Competitor Awareness and Cross Sell
Building and Proposing Solutions
Objection Handling and Negotiation
Identifies Customer Needs
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 20th Jan. 2022