Shop Manager at AirtelTigo
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: AirtelTigo
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The successful candidate will join as a Shop Manage in the Customer Experience department. (S)He will report to the Retail Manager and will manage AirtelTigo shops to ensure superior customer service as well as driving revenue growth. The Job holder will also supervise and coordinate the work efforts of the shop executives by ensuring professional and courteous support to customers.
• Working closely with Retail Manager to ensure uniformity of AirtelTigo Retail CEX guidelines.
• Responsible for performance management of owned shop employees.
• Provide coaching, recommend and supervise training for team members.
• Enforce and track process adherence of all customer experience employees in the shop.
• Participate in all trainings and personal development exercises.
• Provide team briefing and coaching programs to enhance service delivery.
• Manage customer experience deliverables, standards, processes, service levels and compliance in the store.
• Supervise health of acquisitions and ensure compliance on activations.
• Manage and ensure availability of products/devices in the shop.
• Responsible for driving enhanced customer experience in the shop.
• Responsible for team engagement.
• Ensure that L2 and L3 tickets are handled according to defined SLAs.
• Drive customer engagement initiatives in the store.
• Ensure good ratings on T-NPS and CES
Required Qualification and Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution
• 2-4 years of experience in retail operations and management.
• Excellent knowledge in retail operations management
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• People management skills
• Excellent planning skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent and effective communication skills, both orally and in writing
• Strong coaching skills
• Culture sensitivity
• Shop profitability
• MFS, Data and Gross Adds acquisition
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 15 December, 2022
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.