Service Technician – Underground at Sandvik
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Sandvik
- Location: Ghana
- State: Kumasi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
The Service Technician will carry out general mechanical and electrical duties including maintenance, repairs and fault diagnosis work on Sandvik Mining and Construction heavy-duty trackless equipment whilst maintaining availability and minimizing cost.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Perform electrical maintenance and some mechanical as directed to a standard that maintains the integrity of the equipment and does not compromise safe operations.
- Responsible for safe work environment by contributing to Job safety analysis, engineering technical standards, facility standards and work practices.
- Knowledge in air-condition repairs and fault finding will be an advantage
- Perform repair and fault-finding using hydraulics and electric schematics.
- Provide relevant feedback to enable maintenance planning in terms of efficiency and equipment integrity.
- Work towards achieving set KPI’s.
- Carry out technical equipment audits and produce technical reports.
- Carry out equipment commissioning and related documentation
- Carry out all works in accordance to set budgets and time frame.
- Adhere to all SMR Policies and Procedures especially the SHEQ policies.
- Technician Qualification in Mechanical or Electrical discipline with experience in heavy duty trackless equipment.
- Knowledge of Sandvik Underground Drills, truck and loaders will be added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Able and willing to work Underground
- Good CAN Knowledge
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization
- Team oriented
- Intermediate Knowledge of MS Applications
- Possession of Valid drivers’ license, preferably class C.
Site Manager, Kinross/FSS-GET
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th Oct. 2021