Service Excellence Supervisor at Letshego Ghana Savings and Loans Plc
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Letshego Ghana Savings and Loans Plc
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
To attend to customer queries, complaints, compliments and provide feedback through analysis of the customer service feedback system and face to face interaction with customers to garner the momentum for customer focus and experience
- Uphold the subsidiary strategic pillar of customer experience
- Ensure resolution of customer complaints as per the customer care policy and procedure.
- Liaise between the subsidiary and vendor for the automated customer feedback solution.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement by gauging customer reactions to processes and policies.
- Collaborate with departments on process re-engineering to enhance customer service.
- Prepare monthly reports on customer service
Minimum Job Requirements
- Degree in Business Admins or its equivalent.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience
- Customer Service Management
- Understanding of operations policies and procedures
- Proven team player with ability to promote and support company initiatives
- Ability to build relationships with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Planning and Organizing skills.
- Computer literate in excel, word power point
- 3 years working experience in a financial Institution with at least 2 years’ experience having worked in customer experience
- Multi-cultural awareness and the ability to interact with a wide range of differing levels of staff will be an advantage
Closing date for applications: 27th August 2021
Apply to (email address): [email protected]
Standard Disclaimer: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Interested employees should forward their applications accompanied by Curriculum Vitae to the provided email address