Service Administrator at Epiroc
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Epiroc
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
The key responsibilities of this role consists of but not limited to the below:
- Administrator for SAP System – Customer invoice loading, Confirmation and invoice creation
- Administrator for MIM (B2C) and Docmine – Internal And External customer account set up, acess creation and handling all customer issues related to Docmine.
- Administrator for all service quote generation (within and outside West Africa) using BPCS Software and ensuring these quotes have reached the respective customer on time.
- Ensuring Supervisory Contract, Field Service Support and Component rebuild jobs are opened and followed up until closed and invoiced – Service-to-close internal processes.
- Processing of Purchase Orders in E-Purchase for department’s registered Service Providers
- Coordinating with Logistics/stores to ensure internal spares required for jobs are delivered and received on time to reduce breakdowns and also to meet repair deadlines.
- Monthly reports to Service Operations Manager. This includes Technician’s labour utilization, Net Invoiced Sales (NIS), Work in Progress (WIP), summary of monthly figures.
- Providing component WIP report updates to customers for their planning purpose
- Ensuring service reports are compiled and submitted in a timely and accurate manner
- Assisting in the continuous improvement of processes within the department
- Controlling and following up of debtors (receivables)
- Ensuring complete adherence to service to close internal processes – closure with positive outcomes
- Ensuring effective customer complaint management through collaboration and feedback.
- Keeping accurate records/data of Capital equipment in the field for update in Machine Online (MoL) and Warranty Online (WoL)
- Administrating all Machine Online duties – Commissioning, Updates from one level/status to another, decommissioning, transfer of machine between CCs,
- Managing approved warranty claims and jobs
- Preparing reports for machine population per customer for projections
- Offer MoL & WoL training for other system users within CC.
- Assist other internal divisions with information and/or statistics they require from MoL & WoL
- Demonstrating excellent customer care by conducting daily activities in a co-operative and professional manner to ensure customer needs have been met
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned
- University Degree / Diploma in Computer Science / Engineering and/or Administration
- Has experience in field and workshop administrative duties especially in the mining sector
- Fluency in English
- Good knowledge in BPCS Software for quotes and job openings
- Computer literate – Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office – excel, word, PowerPoint etc
- Ability to build strong and effective working relationships with both internal & external customers
- Having safety awareness astute
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Self-starter and assertive
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
Behaviors – What would be successful behaviors for this position?
- Good Team player
- Proactive to actions
- Work under minimum supervision
- Good time management
- Friendly, positive, and enthusiastic approach to work
- Ability to work within a high-volume environment
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th October, 2023