Senior- Valuation and Modelling at Deloitte
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Deloitte
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 330,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that is networked to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organisation can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Financial Advisory services, Risk Advisory, Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions and Consulting. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services to consumer business and industrial products, telecommunications, energy and resources, manufacturing, and the public sector.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the workspace and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
About Financial Advisory
Our Financial Advisory service provides the full range of industry and functional expertise you can expect from a leading practice. Strong and active international ties ensure the ongoing sharing of expertise and access to additional specialist resources as and when required. Our areas of expertise cover three main service lines:
- Transaction Services & Restructuring:
- Buy-side due diligence reviews
- Vendor due diligence reviews
- Financial and operational restructuring services
- Cost optimization and value creation services
- Valuation and Modelling:
- Business valuation services
- Financial modelling and review
- Tangible and intangible asset valuation services
- Corporate Finance Advisory:
- Debt capital advisory
- Equity capital advisory
- Sell-side M&A advisory
- Buy-side M&A advisory
- Infrastructure & Capital Advisory, Real Estate & Economic Advisory:
- Feasibility studies and business planning
- Infrastructure & Capital Projects (I&CP) advisory
- Economic advisory
- Real Estate advisory
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing engagements, providing exceptional high-level leadership to junior and less experienced team members and playing roles on business and industry thought leadership projects. The successful candidate will be tasked with one or more of the below responsibilities amongst others:
- Deal Origination and Business Development: Networking, meetings, and proposal preparations to originate businesses.
- Business valuation and modelling: Undertaking business valuations and developing financial models for purposes of facilitating:
- Strategic decision-making,
- Mergers and acquisitions advisory services,
- Project finance advisory services,
- Private equity deals,
- Transaction pricing,
- Bid evaluations, and
- Business restructuring services.
- Internal resource management: Playing pivotal roles on the development and improvement of the skills, knowledge, and performance of junior or less experienced team members through participation in, and facilitation of, internal trainings and on-the-job trainings.
As a Senior, you will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects leveraging your business-related degree to help our clients more confidently make decisions to drive performance. You will help our clients embrace change, grow their business, accelerate performance, and navigate periods of crisis or controversy and emerge resilient.
You will have the opportunity to work on project opportunities within the Valuation market offering, which may include:
- Transaction Compliance Valuation – Assist with providing valuation advisory services and opinions related to businesses, legal entities, debt and equity instruments and intangible assets for financial reporting (e.g., purchase price allocation, goodwill impairment), tax structuring, and regulatory purposes.
- Transactions and Modeling Advisory – Help advise clients on strategic decisions through the use of financial modeling, financial analysis, and valuation. Assist with validation, development, and governance of financial models.
- Audit Support – Perform research and independent procedures to assess the reasonableness of various types of valuation analyses (e.g. goodwill and intangible asset impairment, business combinations and privately-held equity and debt instruments)
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., BBA, B.Com) in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent with a minimum of second class upper degree
- A Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Risk Management or related field from a reputable university will be an added advantage
- Candidate must possess certifications in at least one of the following: ICAG, ACCA, ICAEW or CFA Institute (or level three candidate)
- At least 3-4 years’ relevant experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th Feb, 2023