Senior Trainer – Maritime Maintenance Operations – Africa at SINCERUS
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: SINCERUS
- Location: Ghana
- State: Takoradi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Sincerusis seeking a full-time Senior Trainer to lead curriculum development for maritime maintenance operations and to implement the training for the Ghanaian Navy.
About the Program: The Africa Maritime Security Initiative (AMSI) program aims to improve African partners’ maritime governance and enforcement, sustainment and preventive maintenance, and regional interoperability by building their capacity to address threats such as transnational organized crime; piracy; armed robbery at sea; illegal fishing; and the trafficking of arms, drugs, and persons. These illegal maritime activities contribute to regional instability and enable transnational illegal and extremist organizations to operate. Failure to address these threats jeopardizes economic development in Africa and compromises trade opportunities for the United States.
About the Project: The project implementer will: 1) Develop new maritime maintenance curricula for Ghanaian Navy (GN) training institutions, 2) Deliver training to a cadre of maritime maintenance technicians, and 3) Identify, train, and mentor a cadre of instructors to implement future iterations of the maritime maintenance course. GN maritime maintenance technicians are currently generalists and will complete all curricula. This broad-spectrum maritime maintenance training will support the GN to maintain higher operational readiness rates of maritime security equipment.
The Senior Trainer shall report to the Project Manager and serve as the Contractor’s lead on curriculum development and training implementation.
- Senior Trainer must possess a minimum of two years of directly related experience training foreign military personnel.
- Senior Trainer must possess at least five years of U.S. military experience as a senior maritime maintenance technician or engineer (E-8 or above), with a demonstrated focus on maritime maintenance operations.
- Trainer must possess a minimum one year of directly related experience developing POI or course curricula.
- Trainer must be a native English speaker or DLPT 3/3 (or ILR equivalent).
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 2nd October, 2023