Senior, Technology Consulting at Deloitte
We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
- Company: Deloitte
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
No views yet
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 330,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters. Click here to read more about Deloitte.
About the Division
Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct. We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help lead in the markets where our clients compete.
Our Technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technology challenges, including strategy, procurement, design, delivery and assurance of technology solutions.
Click here to read more about Deloitte Consulting.
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues – without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider a remote opportunity with us.
What you’ll do
- Execute Digital and emerging Technology engagements and other business and technology related consulting engagements.
- Take in-charge role in the engagement and coordinate with clients in various industries.
- Assist Engagement Manager with administrative tasks and project management; prepare proposal and others as assigned by manager and Partners
- Effectively contribute to Technology consulting projects aiming to better enable organizations by various technologies
- Analyze business processes and design IT enabled business transformations, develop information systems concept, architecture and engineer requirements
- Assessment & improvement of technologies management within various organizations
- Establish relationships with teams & client personnel at appropriate levels when needed
- Demonstrate technical capabilities/ professional knowledge and ability to assimilate new knowledge
- Possess good business acumen
Skills and attributes for success
This position will require strong interpersonal as well as analytical and critical thinking skills. You will be a part of international team, so communication and collaboration skills will also help you to succeed. To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team – oriented work environment
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business administration, etc.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in business requirement analysis
- Experience in formulating / writing business requirements
What Deloitte offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Boost the potential of your core IT knowledge and skills by working on a large scale and challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies and trending technologies
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Work in bright, friendly, and energetic international teams
- Additional health insurance, other various benefits
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th Dec. 2021